Mojitos, from the classic to the fruity variations, are one of our favorite cocktails for sunny days. They’re easy to make, refreshing, and can be made with a variety of different fruits.
We used white rum from great Austrian producer with huge range of excellent products: from gin, rum, whiskey, vodka, liquers and bitters even to oils and fine vinegars!
Kiwi mint mojito
- 6 cl Ron Johan white rum
- 4.5 cl Monin simple syrup
- Vöslauer mineral water
- 2 kiwis (peeled and chopped)
- few lime wedges
- few mint leaves
- add lime wedges, kiwi and simple syrup, to base of glass and muddle well
- drop in mint leaves and muddle once more
- add ice to glass and pour over rum and stir well
- top with mineral water and garnish with a lime/kiwi wheel and a mint sprig